welcome to Liv’s Happy Superfun Time Trans*/Queer Resource Giveaway!!! i’ve (almost) reached 400 followers and i figured i should do something useful with my blog if that many people are watching me have mental break downs and reblog pokemon and bubbline all day. giveaway ends June 15th, 2013!!
- don’t have to be following me i don’t really care all that much but it’d be nice if you want to/like my blog
- sorry guys but this is for PEOPLE WHO IDENTIFY AS TRANSGENDER*/GENDERQUEER/AGENDERED/SOME VARIATION OF GENDER THAT IS NOT!!! CISGENDER! i’m giving away resources for those who may not have proper access.i’d be really happy if you reblog as a signal boost but make sure you COMMENT on it saying “signal boost” or something like that so that i know you’re not reblogging it for the actual giveaway
- 1 like and 1 reblog and that’ll be counted as 2 entries but that’s it!! i don’t think it counts as any more if you do it more than once so
- have to have a valid address or po box or somewhere safe that i can send you your shit. i’m willing to ship/mail just about anywhere
- don’t be an asshole!! that’s about it for rules
what you’ll win!!!
- 100$ worth of any resources you might need as a trans* individual!! i’ll buy you a binder, bra inserts, packer or stp, makeup, clothes, i’ll send money for hormones shots, anything worth 100$ that you might need. we’ll message back and forth first to see what you need as a unique awesome individual!!
- also as a special bonus, i’m a musician so i’ll write a song for you and post it on my youtube channel! i’ll write it about anything you want (you, your friend, your lover, your pet, your favourite tv show, whatever you want)
so yeah!! happy reblogging~*~*~ if you have any questions please ask me!!
The Los Angeles Transgender Film Festival is seeking films for our fifth annual film festival. Whether you’re dealing with gender-specific issues or not, we will be screening many diverse works made by trans, genderqueer, and intersex artists, including comedy, dramedy, drama, experimental, animation, and more! We also welcome work by allies who are showcasing trans or genderqueer themes in their work.
The LA Transgender Film Festival consists of an annual film festival, awards show, and international tour. We have traveled to UCLA, University of Texas Austin, CSU Long Beach, Culver City High School, Lifeworks queer youth program, and Pasadena City College, among many other venues. Apart from film screenings, we also have in store some tasty live performances and panel discussions with artists and activists.
To bring the LA Transgender Film Festival to your campus or community, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is why you need to bind safely. The damage in the first picture is not the result of binding over numerous years with a simple binder. It’s the result of unsafe and irresponsible binding. Bind safely.
OH MY GOD I’M SHRIEKING THIS CAN’T FUCKING HAPPEN
It most certainly can.
Above are 3 binders that I no longer have need for and would like to donate to someone who cannot afford a new one. I had 5 but one is missing and one is too beat up so it’s garbage. Two of the binders shown above were only worn a handful of times. Those are the t-shirt style, and the muscle shirt style. The other was worn more often, but only bought 3 months ago. They were all purchased from http://ftm.underworks.com
Style 974 - Medium
Style 998 - Medium
Style 997 - Small
Keep in mind buying a new binder is always a better option than going second hand, unless of course you cannot afford to buy a new one. I just know a lot of trans guys can’t afford them, and it would feel like a waste for me to just chuck them in the garbage.
Send me an ask if you’re interested in one or have any questions.
but who do not stp
i admire your commitment to social role dysphoria, sir
If you’ve read my article on how to build a masculine physique, you know that it’s important to not forget the legs! Don’t be the guy who focuses on the upper body by lifting all kinds of weight at the gym, and then when summer comes, you are embarrassed to wear shorts because you have chicken legs…Read More
Which one will you choose?